Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Day 10 - sing the preamble

Wednesday- restructured day- collaboration day. Usually this day feels crazy because its 1st-6th and 45 minutes each, wham bam next class Sam! But not too bad today.  I sang the preamble to the Constitution about 10 times today.  The kids probably hate me tonight as they can hear my voice and that cheesy school house rock melody.  My hope is they will write their own tune to the preamble. My belief is if I play and sing the schoolhouse rock one enough times they will be driven to make  a more bearable version!

A-ha:
When assigning kids yearbook jobs, be as specific as possible. ( my first year doing yearbook)

reminders:
kids love it when I act crazy and sing stupid songs to them


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback and advice welcomed!!!