Monday, August 24, 2015

Day 8- Monday - self care

Its 10:15 and I can barely keep my eyes open.  I just got home 30 minutes ago from my day.  Yes I stayed at school til 6 but, I made it to a singing class that can help me focus on my spiritual connection while I'm singing.  Which in turn keeps me more connected all the time- especially where I need it most- in the classroom.  I also did laps today at school to take care of my physical being.  Looking back on the day, I feel good about being able to show up for myself.   Its the only way I'll be able to sustain showing up for my students, and showing up the way they deserve.  

A-Ha
Singing is more of a vulnerable place for me than I thought.

Reminder
Self care is a necessity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback and advice welcomed!!!