I was soooo tired from Day 1, that I wasn't sure what was going to come out of me- words, I mean words. SO I have already learned a lot and/or have been reminded of many important things.
Green and growing...I want to always be green and growing as a teacher. Hopefully it will rub off on my students.
- I need a full nights sleep to show up the way I want, they way my students deserve me to show up..
- always put my equity cards from the last class away before next class starts....
- My principal really is way smart- I mean way.
- I have fifth period prep- I don't have to eat that fast!
- when I doubt pulling off a 20time project, I am doubting my students and lowering my expectations of them( large because biggest a-ha of the day, possibly year).