Sunday, March 13, 2016

Day 127 - dramatic positive shift

I'm afraid to talk about the dramatic positive shift and change that has occurred in my US History class, because I don't want to jinx it.  My more rambunctious students are finally understanding situational appropriateness and correcting their own behavior often.  But better than that they are just behaving appropriately more often.  The change I think has to do with 1) lots of parent contact 2) help from admin 3) my consistency and 4) they are really enjoying the WWII project we are doing.

A-ha:  I can learn 100 different things from the same situation, so sometimes the universe hands me the same situation over and over again, so I can learn as much as possible.

Reminder:  We all hear what we need to hear when we're ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback and advice welcomed!!!