Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Day 130 - I should look into that...

Teaching, teaching, teaching.  That's my job and some days feel a little longer than others.  Its Tuesday and I don't have a prep but I do teach the same thing all day.  Maybe that's why it felt longer.  But it didn't feel bad; I actually felt good after - and accomplished.  Like a good workout that really starts to feel hard towards the end and you just want to give up but there are all these people at the gym looking at you and they might notice if you just gave up and quit because it was too hard.  Ya, we teachers don't ever get to just give up when its hard.  And today wasn't especially hard but imagine if we gave up as quick as our students do.  Maybe a part of me does give up towards the end of the day.  I should look into that...

A-ha:  I want to bring some awareness to where I may be giving up unknowingly...

Reminder:  no need to judge, just need to be empowered with awareness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback and advice welcomed!!!