Monday, March 14, 2016

Day 129 - "clingy" teacher

Today a student said , "Ms. MacLean you're too clingy". "What do you mean by that?" "You're always on us, checking to see if we're working and how we're doing and stuff."  "well, then I'll take that as a compliment".
It is true. I do that.  I guess I'm clingy. I know my partner wishes I was more clingy. Maybe I should have her come to my classroom and I can check on her and assist her, and give her a lot of attention and help until she finishes my assignment. She might like that better than me coming home late from work and blogging at night before bed, instead of talking to her.  I read her my blog, so she'll get a chuckle out of this one.

A-ha:  I can be super attentive, just have to channel that at home!

Reminder: Students need "clingy" teachers, otherwise it feels like no one cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback and advice welcomed!!!