Sunday, March 13, 2016

Day 128- and then there's Friday

Economics all day, demand curve shifters all day and lots of guided practice.   I like teaching things that are straight forward, like demand curve shifters-- here they are...here are a ton of real world examples...here's a ton of headlines in the paper or online news source that we could use to identify these things.   Straightforward.  It makes me feel like an expert and really allows time for me to help the kids practice and apply their new learning and thinking.   That's what Friday was and it felt purposeful, effective and realistically challenging.

A-ha:  My blogs are shorter when I do them a day(or two) late.

Reminder:  Start putting some more visuals in my blog!!!! Get creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback and advice welcomed!!!