Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Day 106 - nature, naturally

Something has shifted in me.  I do not know what, but I felt different today. Still with a million things to do and deadlines up the wazoo, students not having assignments, students taking to long to give me their phones, computers being slow- you name it- its not bothering me.  I feel relaxed and confident that everything will work as needed.  Here I am blogging at 11:15 and not feeling anxiety about rest, just knowing it will be a short one.  Maybe its because I just feel so grateful for everything.  I was able to spend a lot of time in nature and with people I love this weekend. Food for my soul.

A-ha:  Alone time with nature is fast healing.

Reminder:  I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world.  Be outside, alone with nature more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback and advice welcomed!!!