Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Day 140 - Brainstorming

Wham-bam, the day is done....today went quick!  Usually Wednesdays feel like forever but this momentary relaxation leftover of Spring Break is really keeping me well paced.  No drama, some kids a little too hot and antsy in 6th period and the teachers after school were even calm, cool and involved in the staff meeting.
I practiced using lucidchart with my yearbook kids to map out what an issue of a school newspaper might look like and I think it got them more interested.  I really think we can do an issue before the end of the year, I just need a little more buy in from a few more students.......and make sure we are selling yearbooks at the same time.....

A-ha:    Brainstorming with visuals inspires people.

Reminder:  I am lucky to have the classroom that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback and advice welcomed!!!