Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Day 174- circle of mistrust

Heart broken as I learn some of my students had my school password and knew others had it---but no one thought it would've been a good idea to mention it to me.  They have been using it to override video games and blocked sites. At least one tried to change a grade but most of them, it seems from all the conversations today, know that teachers get emails as soon as grades are changed.  Tired...negative emotions wear me down. Thankfully not too many days like this.

A-ha: In the midst of drama is not the time to decide my future behavior or how I think students are going to act from this day forward.

Reminder:  Just because people act untrustworthy, doesn't mean they get to take trust away from my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback and advice welcomed!!!