Monday, May 30, 2016

Day 177 - pink slips and yearbooks

This day was crazy.  Last day for Seniors to get pink slips(graduation clearance slips) signed and last day of classes for them.  Ya see, I always put the final and/or the last portion of it on their last day.  I sign their slips after everyone takes the final.  This year, I was not expecting so many people so close to failing that I had to do all the math and grading-- along with after school and at break and at lunch students bombarding me with wanting to purchase and retrieve yearbooks.   Now I know for next year.
The bummer part about all of this busyness is that I didn't get to really say goodbye to any of my seniors.  I guess Graduation practice will have to do for that.

A-ha:  Kids want to buy yearbooks during finals week.

Reminder:  Do it different next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback and advice welcomed!!!